The all-digital ACUSON X300™ ultrasound system, premium edition (PE) is engineered to deliver clinical performance across a wide range of imaging applications:
- Emergency Medicine
- Intracardiac Echo
- CartoSound Communications for Electrophysiology
- Neonatal Echo
- Stress Echo
Versatile and accessible.
The ACUSON X300 PE is a compact platform that fits into any care environment. Its lightweight, compact design and easy maneuverability makes this system ideal for portable use or in tight clinical spaces. The system's mobility, QuikStart rapid boot and battery operation provide instant access when diagnostic capabilities are needed immediately or in more than one location.
Streamlined clinical workflow.
From system start-up to exam archiving and completion, standard features such as the integrated DIMAQ-IP workstation, user-customizable control panel, measurement and report packages and options such as TGO™ Tissue Grayscale Optimization technology streamline your workflow for greater clinical efficiency.
- Battery operation or QuikStart allow you to start scanning quickly
- Data entry using Patient Search function, barcode reader or DICOM Worklist
- Fully customizable measurement and reporting capabilities
- Automated and semi-automated workflow tools to complete calculations
- The ability to store, recall and manage data quickly using DIMAQ-IP workstation
- Export to external media and comprehensive DICOM options
- Easy reporting and report generation
- One-button touch image optimization, TGO technology
The ACUSON X300™ PE platform addresses a broad range of solutions including - general imaging, shared service, OB/GYN, comprehensive cardiology, urology, endocrinology, emergency medicine and many other specialized applications. Below is a list of advanced technologies and options available:
- Dynamic TCE™ Tissue Contrast Enhancement technology
- Clarify™ vascular enhancement (VE) technology
- SieClear™ multi-view spatial compounding
- TGO™ Tissue Grayscale Optimization technology
- QuikStart rapid boot
- fourSight™ 4D transducer technology
- Advanced fourSight™ technology
- syngo® Auto OB measurements
- Advanced cardiology quantification applications
- One-button LVO contrast
- TEE and 3D TEE using syngo® fourSight™ TEE View
- ACUSON AcuNav™ catheter for Intracardiac Echocardiography
- syngo® Arterial Health Package*
- CartoSound Communications for use with the ACUSON AcuNav catheter
- Cadence™ contrast agent imaging technology**
- Live bi-plane prostate imaging
- Customizable physician summary report package
- Specialized reporting packages for Endocrinology, Follicle Assessment, OB/GYN, Vascular, Cardiology, Emergency Medicine and more
- Battery operation
- Barcode reader
The Plus Option is a specialized hardware option which doubles the system channel count to expand performance and increase dynamic range, while improving image quality and increasing diagnostic confidence.
Superior clinical performance. The ACUSON X300 PE is a robust system created to handle a wide variety of clinical applications with unmatched versatility and accessibility to the latest Siemens pioneering technologies.
Achieve unparalleled efficiency. Designed for your comfort and flexibility, the ACUSON X300 PE and its ErgoDynamic™ imaging system design make this system easy to maneuver and easy to use in any care environment. It provides features and tools that move you quickly through your exams from beginning to end.
Advanced technology. Confident diagnosis.
Advanced technologies provide superior image quality, application versatility and confident diagnosis.
- Dynamic TCE™ Tissue Contrast Enhancement technology: This advanced, proprietary, real-time processing algorithm enhances tissue contrast resolution and reduces speckle. Low contrast lesions can appear sharper and more conspicuous.
- Plus Option: Beamforming hardware option improves image quality, penetration and sensitivity for high-density transducers on the ACUSON X300 PE
- syngo® Auto OB measurements: Knowledge-based workflow recognizes features and patterns within an ultrasound image, streamlining quantification
- Advanced fourSight™ technology: Provides a complete 3D/4D solution, delivering streamlined intuitive workflow and advanced acquisition, data rendering, and post-processing functionality on all examinations in 2D
- syngo® fourSight™ TEE view: Facilitates analysis of complex anatomy in 3D display of cardiac structure and function
- syngo® Mitral Valve Assessment: Renders precise 3D anatomical mapping of mitral valve structure, spatial relationships and blood flow
- syngo® Auto Left Heart technology: Uses progressive pattern recognition technology based on a comprehensive database providing expert-like measurements of ejection fraction, end diastole volume and end systole volumes of the left ventricle and left atrium
- syngo® Velocity Vector Imaging™ technology: Advanced 2D quantitative tool for assessment of global and regional myocardial muscle and motion mechanics
- Cardiac imaging package: Includes a comprehensive set of imaging modes, features and reporting packages to address the requirements of advanced cardiac exams
- syngo® Arterial Health Package* (AHP): Features a semi-automated measurement for Carotid Intima-Media Thickness (CIMT), a reliable, noninvasive method for quickly evaluating cardiovascular risk
- Adult transesophageal imaging: Utilizes the Siemens V5Ms transducer, providing a cost-effective transducer solution across the Siemens ultrasound system portfolio
- Anatomical M-mode: Angle corrected M-mode measurements are available during live, cineloop, and DIMAQ image review
- Quad-Beam formation technology: Enables parallel signal processing providing high frame rates for exceptional temporal resolution in B-mode, color Doppler and mixed modes
- Hanafy lens transducer technology: Enhances uniformity throughout the field of view, for superior contrast resolution in abdominal imaging to a depth of 30 cm
- Intracardiac echocardiography (ICE) imaging: Enables procedure visualization and device placement monitoring with a fully functional 8F or 10F intracardiac transducer
- CartoSound™ communications: Integration of ultrasound with Carto 3 System technology providing an electroanatomical map of the heart combined with Soundstar™ 3D catheter imaging
- Cadence™ contrast agent imaging technology:** Provides excellent detection of the responses from contrast agent microbubbles, coupled with a high resolution display
- Live dual Bi-Plane: Provides live simultaneous bi-plane visualization of prostate anatomy and pathology for enhanced efficiency and diagnostic confidence with the BP9-4 transducer. Live dual Bi-Plane biopsy mode supported with dual needle paths.
- P4-2 Litho transducer & LITHOSKOP interface SW: A complete set of options and a specialized transducer to combine with the Siemens LITHOSKOP® lithotripter, for accurate in-line ultrasound localization