Biolis24i Premium - Automated Clinical Analyzer
- Improved ease of operation and better test efficiency
- Provides the optimal solution for routine operations
- STAT operation and a broad range of clinical analysis requirements.
- Individual probes are used for 1st and 2nd reagents to avoid carry-over.
- Sample pre-dilution ratio and auto-rerun dilution ratio can be set in advance.
- Carry-over protection program for reaction cuvettes and probes.
- Detecting function for contaminated reaction cuvettes are available.
- Reagent cooling is available.
- Reaction cuvette washing with heated water and 2 kinds of washing solution (alkaline and acidic) and heated water washing for all probes.
- Sample cup and primary tube (5, 7, 10 mR) can be used.
- Auto-gain function when lamp is replaced.
- Reaction waste is stored in a dedicated tank.
- Test result data are compatible with BIOLIS 24i.
- Sampling-stop function using END barcode is available.
- Data base control function is available.
- Improved error list is displayed (compared to BIOLIS 24i).
- Liquid level alarm for water reservoir and waste liquid reservoir is available.