The CNS-6201 central monitor provides flexible and effective monitoring and review for an LS-NET patient monitoring network.
- 32 patient monitoring
- Both hardwired and telemetry monitors can be connected, and parameters measured by Nihon Kohden monitors are monitored on the central monitor
- Optional interface unit to connect existing, older model Life Scope monitors
- Large data storage for powerful review
- Trendgraph and trend data (72 hours)
- Arrhythmia recall events
- ST recall of 12 lead ECG
- Hemodynamics data
- Multi-parameter full disclosure — 72 hours of 6 waveforms per patient
- Data filing of 12 lead ECG analysis from Life Scope A/P bedside monitors
- Easy operation
- Similar easy operation to Life Scope bedside monitors
- Large, 24-inch LCD color flat panel touchscreen. Other displays can also be used.
- Dual display capability
- NetKonnect software — Review realtime patient data of a monitor in the LS-NET network from a web browser on a PC that is connected to the network