DPAP Provides effective bi-level positive airway pressure treatment for a variety of respiratory conditions including Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
A bi-level device is ideal for the treatment of tubercular and non-tubercular lung diseases. There are significant numbers of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary disease (COPD) cases that require basic ventilation support. In such cases, Bi-level support without the complications of invasive ventilation proves to be very effective. Bi-Level can also be effective in case of Acute Respiratory Disease Syndrome (ARDS) and asthma.
Key Features -
- upto 7 display data
- Built in upto 5 Safety alarms
- 4-20 or 4-25 cmH2O Selectable
- Built in 4 Models setting - CPAP, STS/T
- Low Noise working < 30 dB
- 2G Micro SD Card
- Pressure Bar graph & waveform data display selectable
- Imported Germany Blower
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Software