Neurofax µ EEG-9100 is a Windows® 7 notebook PC based EEG with high performance and expandability with optional hardware and software. Neurofax µ allows EEG testing anywhere.
- Complete system
- Neurofax µ is a complete and ready to use system. It comes with a notebook PC unit, isolation power supply, advanced electrode junction box and necessary standard accessories and standard software. A complete range of optional accessories and cart are also available.
- Portable and lightweight — you can easily carry a complete system in a car or airplane
- Clean signal acquisition in any environment
- Quality EEG recording is assured even in the electrically noisy OR or ICU. Neurofax µ has high performance, high sensitivity amplifiers, high frequency and simultaneous sampling, an ECG rejection filter, shielded electrodes and a high performance electrode junction box with USB connection.
- Multi-function electrode junction box (JE-921A)
- 25 EEG, 14 bipolar (7 pairs), 4 DC, SpO2, CO2 connectors
- Economical — use the same junction box for routine EEG and PSG
- USB connection
- 8 channel DSA trendgraph
- 64 channels plus 1 event marker channel display
- Standard Windows® networking
- Digital video option
- Automatic photic stimulation
- EEG Scope — review previous EEG while monitoring and acquiring new EEG
- Open up to 4 EEG files at the same time
- Trace annotation and fast jumping to events
- Add polysomnography to your EEG/EMU environment with Polysmith Software
The Nihon Kohden EEG-9100J/K with PSG offers the channel set to provide your facility the best of both worlds. Capable of working independently as an EEG or PSG system or as a combined unit, Nihon Kohden offers a full range of hardware and software features to fit your needs by providing easy to use analytical software, flexible montages, built-in SpO2 and EtCO2, photic and more. To meet your epilepsy monitoring needs as well as expand your PSG capabilities, your EEG-1200 combo system can be expanded to record 64, 128 or even 192 channels.
- Convenient and efficient review with optional software
- Optional software: FOCUS™ analysis software, and spike detector software for on and off line spike detection
- You can turn a PC into a remote EEG review station with the optional Review Station software
- Montage map
- Note windows lets you copy any part of the waveform window
- 3-D voltage mapping displays voltage maps in 6 different views or a sequence of voltage maps in one view
FOCUS is a trademark of BESA @ GmbH
Polysmith is a trademark of Neurotronics, Inc.(Nihon Kohden Group)
Online spike detector software contains SpikeDetector from Persyst Development Corporation.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft corporation.