- Infant to Adult ICU Ventilator with advanced compressor design.
- Volume & Pressure Controlled Breath types.
- Invasive & Non Invasive applications as standard.
- Inline Nebulizer.
- 4 hrs battery back up.
With Tidal volume starting from as low as 15 ml and extending up to 2000 ml, SkanRespiro is ideal for ventilating any patient weighing more than 3.5 kg
Cost Effective Ventilation
SkanRespiro ventilators are designed for minimal and cost-effective maintenance thus ensuring a Low Total Cost of Ownership to the hospital. It has an inbuilt free calibration tool to minimize maintenance cost.
Ensuring Patient Safety through
- Dedicated safety system for electronic cut-off of pressure.
- Pneumatic blow off or mechanical safety.
- Inbuilt options for pressure limiting.
- All modes with inbuilt multiple alarm system.
Increased efficiency of scarce clinical resources
- Intuitive & simple interface
- Simple menu design & mapping
- Quick Settings for easy and fast ventilator setting
- 16 parameter monitoring
- Single screen option to view all monitored parameters at the same time
- Circuit Test for understanding circuit resistance and compliance.
Compliance SkanRespiro ventilators comply to
IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-2, IEC 60601-6, IEC 60601-8, ISO 80601-2-12. CE Certification awaited.
- Panel lock 4Inspiration Hold and Expiration Hold.
- Freeze Graph.
- Inbuilt Nebulizer.